Not just for the holiday season, but all year long we’re on the hunt for some of our favourite makers working to spread their creativity. Brika unites over 400 artisans and designers from all over North America to create a curated marketplace that serves all of your holiday needs. With three holiday pop-ups at Yorkville Village, Yorkdale Mall and the Path at Richmond-Adelaide Centre, they have done all of the hunting to help you find the perfect gift for almost everyone on your list. Looking for a gift that keeps on giving? Sign up for the BRIKA gift box to receive a beautifully wrapped box each month in the mail available in 3 month and 6 month subscriptions.
To help with your holiday shopping, here are my top 10 gift ideas from Brika.
3. LIGHT CRYSTALS PRINT by Avril Loreti
4. MOUNTAIN CUFFLINKS by Valerie Thai
5. BROWN HERBS APRON by Twill & Print
6. BLUE NAPANEE BIRCH TRAY by Luprints
7. GET UP PILLOWS by Said the King
8. ARC NECKLACE by Kara Loo
9. ORGANIC MARSHMALLOWS by Tout de Sweet Confections
10. PINECONE ORNAMENTS by Hendersons Dry Goods