There is nothing more exciting than going abroad for the holidays. And if you’re planning on spending New Years away from home, it is so important to plan ahead to avoid disappointment. Being out of your city can be new and exciting, but it can also be a bit daunting to go to a place where you might not know the nightlife as well. So, if find yourself in Chicago this New Year’s Eve, here are my picks for the top New Year’s Eve parties that are a part of Chi-Town Rising.
Presented by Corona Extra and Hosted by Hyatt Gold Passport, and guests are invited to join in on the party with exclusive Chi-Town Rising hotel packages from official hotel partners offering exclusive packages include one or more of the following:
- Passes to the invitation-only Television Audience Zone: guests will become part of the show on NBC and welcome in the New Year directly in front of the Countdown Stage, featuring the evening’s headline entertainment and celebrity hosts.
- Chi-Town Rising discount cards: guests will have access to exclusive discounts and specials at participating restaurants, retailers, tourist attractions, and more.
- Exclusive event access: guests will be admitted into private events and parties on New Year’s Eve and throughout the holiday weekend.
This year, Official Hotel Partners of Chi-Town Rising (additional hotels coming soon) include:
- Hyatt Regency Chicago(151 E. Upper Wacker Dr.)
- Radisson Blu Aqua(221 N. Columbus Dr.)
- Sheraton Chicago(301 E. North Water St.)
- Hampton Inn Majestic Chicago Theatre District(22 W Monroe St.)
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago(33 W. Illinois St.)
- InterContinental Chicago(505 N. Michigan Ave)
- Omni Chicago Hotel(676 N. Michigan Ave)
- Fairmont Hotel Chicago (200 N Columbus Dr.)
- Swissotel Chicago (323 E. Upper Wacker Dr.)
To learn more about Chi-Town Rising’s official hotel partners and book your stay, please visit www.chi-townrising.com.