The Ten Spot is the one stop shop for all of your monthly maintenance and beauty needs. With top of the line manicures, pedicures and waxing services, The Ten Spot has become industry leader renown for their exceptional services at an affordable price point. This niche beauty bar is committed to provide each guest with the same level of exceptional service by their expertly trained staff who adhere to their high level hygienic standards.
Know for their unique waxing services with a variety of options to meet all your grooming needs. Here are The Ten Spot’s Waxing Tips to help you prepare for your next appointment.
- For any bikini waxing service, the hair should be approximately 1-2 cm long. This is the ideal length for the wax to stick and the hair to come out nice and easy! So grow it out if it’s too short or grab the clippers and do a little trimming if it’s too long!
- Make sure you are not on any Vitamin A medications such as; Retin-A, Renova, Isoretionin, Differin, Accutane or other acne medications. THESE MEDICATIONS WEAKEN THE SKIN AND MAY CAUSE IT TO TEAR. Also, please make sure that you do not have any active STD’s.
- Curious about cleanliness before your appointment? Just ride your bike here or take a dance class?! Not to worry – we’ve got individual SweetSpot Wipettes for you to use to freshen up before your Brazilian services! Sweet Spots are PH balanced wipes specifically designed for a woman’s ‘sweet spot’ and the entire Sweet Spot line of washes and wipes are available at the shop!
- Exfoliating the night before helps for sure, so pick up some scrub or a bikini brush from The Ten Spot and get buffing!
- TendSkin is the ultimate in ingrown hair removal but it’s also recommended to apply 1 hour before waxing, as it loosens the hairs so that they come out easier! Then be sure to stock up for ongoing ingrown maintenance!
- We sell numbing crème at the shop so be sure to stop by the shop and pick some up. If you forget, rumour has it taking some Advil/Tylenol might take the edge off.